Tuesday, February 13, 2018

What a Year!!!

It's February 13th, and I'm one month away from celebrating big time!

I have been sooooo busy with my life, that I've not had the time to blog... I ALWAYS say, "this year I'm going to take more time to blog!"  Do I actually follow through? Nope. 😞  Not even having the mobile app has changed things...

So, I won't promise that I am going to do better. I won't say, watch for updates every week or even bi-weekly. I will update when I can!

Soooooooo...

Back to the celebrating portion! 😉


2018 is a huge year in terms of things happening.

My only daughter turns 18 this year. My oldest son turns 21 this year. My youngest son turns 10 this year. I will be turning the big 4-0 this year!!!!!! Thankfully not all at the same time! LOL!

My only daughter graduates high school as well this year, and will be heading off to Oregon State University in the fall! She has come so far since 8th grade, I just cannot believe what an amazing young lady she has become. 💖

My daughter also gets to go on her first cruise with her best friend this spring. Then in June she gets the amazing opportunity to travel to Japan! I wish I could go do both things with her, but one day I'll get to go.

In the last year, I have had so much fun with my business. I started out strong with vendor events booked from April through until October! I was busy every weekend between June and September. I had the amazing opportunity to attend the 5th Anniversary Origami Owl Experience in Phoenix, AZ in July, and that was OWL-MAZING!! 😉😀

Just less than 2 weeks ago the Spring/Summer Collection was launched. Since I have been a part of O2, I keep getting awed by the amazing jewelry we have to offer! Have you seen this new collection yet?
These photos are from The Nest (that's our home office):



The following photos are ones I took:
I think this is the most gorgeous piece we've ever had! The picture does NOT do it justice! 
 My 9yo son was the model for this bracelet. 
It fits up to a 7.5 inch wrist, which is too small for me sadly..
 These charms... omg! Sorry this isn't a good picture, but you can see almost all of the new charms...
The bar necklace is amazing! This one says "Everything happens for a reason"


Now, I'm sure you are thinking, "She said she's celebrating... so why is she sharing all of this?"

Here's what I'm going to do...

Starting February 18th, I will be doing a month-long sale and give away in my VIP Group on Facebook to celebrate my ONE YEAR anniversary as an Origami Owl Designer! I will have mystery grab bags for sale, as well as other specials, and here and there I will also be giving away FREE stuff to celebrate! Added bonus for members who decide to join my team and become a designer as well!

So, if you are already a member of my VIP Group, HOORAY!! If you are NOT... then what are you waiting for? In order for you to join my VIP Group, you will have to first like my business page, then follow the link to my VIP Group and request to join. You will have to answer the 3 questions in order to be approved.

I'm so excited for this upcoming anniversary!!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

No comments:

Post a Comment