Saturday, July 29, 2017

Starting out fresh- New business!

March 18th, 2017 I started a new business, and I can't be more excited to share this with everyone!!

You might be wondering what the heck was I thinking? 👀

Ok, I'll tell you what I was thinking:   I absolutely LOVE this product line, I wanted a discount on purchases for myself, and lastly, WHY NOT?

I am now an Independent Designer with Origami Owl!
I mean, have you SEEN the jewelry yet??

It all started with this:

This is my work lanyard. I still work outside the home as an Educational Assistant in an elementary school. A good friend of mine, who I've known online only for about 10 years now, has  been a Designer with Origami Owl, or O2 as we designers call it, since the beginning... Well, she asked a simple question on Facebook: Who has to wear a badge for work?  I answered of course, and then I got a message from her that there was a sale on the lanyard locket badge holders if I was interested. What do you think I did? Well, you guessed right. I bought one!!  I even ordered extra charms to add to my locket. The original one came with a school bus charm, the pencil charm, a set of books with an apple charm, and the leaf charms. 

I honestly fell in love with the charms and the locket!






Since March, I have been doing A LOT! The top photo is of me wearing the Hostess Exclusive look that I earned for FREE for the month of July. The next three photos are items that I put together for other people (I never watermarked these for some reason, lol). And the last photo is my typical booth set up for events.   I have done at least one event every month since starting in March, and I have only had ONE event where I didn't sell even one charm, which is amazing. 

Just a couple weeks ago, I had the opportunity to attend my first ever O2 Experience. This year's convention marked the 5th anniversary of O2! That's right, O2 has only been a thriving direct sale business for 5 years now, but it's been around a bit longer than that! Go take a look at how O2 started here:  https://kiralee.origamiowl.com/ourstory

Now I have a VIP Group on FB, and I'm working towards my first goal: getting enough points to earn the incentive trip to the Riviera Maya in March!! I have until December 30th to get an additional 80 points, which means I need to start building a team, getting my team volume to be no less than 2000tv a month, and getting no less than 500pv (that's personal volume) per month. My goal is to get a minimum of 100 points so I can take my daughter on the trip with me. Even if I only get 80 points, I can go on the trip just myself, but I really want my daughter to go with me so we can celebrate her birthday in style! The trip is just a few days before her 18th birthday! 

I'll be updating this blog more, now that I have more exciting things to talk about! 

Find me and follow me on the other platforms!

Instagram and Twitter: @o2kiralee

I'M IN LOVE WITH ORIGAMI OWL!!!

#DESIGNERFORLIFE
#O2LOVE
#O2KIRALEE
Hostess Rewards for August & September
Join my Team Reward for August!
Shop online and you can get this for FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment