Saturday, January 6, 2007

New for 2007

I've decided that I will no longer just sit and call myself something I have yet to achieve- A WAHM. For the last two years I've been struggling to become a WAHM, but not quite reaching that level. I'm just a SAHM for the time being. But this year will be the year!!

Over the next year I will be documenting my struggles as I strive to reach my financial, personal, and family goals, as they determine whether I'm cut out to truly be a WAHM. If you have not seen my other blogs, take a few days to read
my Crazy life blog as well as my Health and Wellness for You blog. That will give you a little background on my life in the past two years. I will summarize it in another post though.

I admit, I've portrayed myself as a successful working mother, which is not the truth at all. Shocking as it may seem I have 0 success in the last two years. I will change my life around this year!! Be witness to my life changing decisions! I hope I do not dissapoint my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment